Terms & Conditions
If you browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with the following terms and conditions of use. The term 'Mike Gabelmann', 'Mike Gabelmann Photography' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. 'You' refers to the viewer(s) of the website.
- The content and services are provided "as is".
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only.
- This notice is subject to change without notice.
- Unauthorized use of this website is prohibited.
- Neither we nor any third party provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy or suitability of the information provided on this website.
- This website may contain errors or inaccuracies and we exclude any liability from them.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of or licensed by this website are acknowledged on this website.
- This website may contain links to other websites. These links are provided for convenience only, we do not endorse the website(s) or the content contained within.
- Unauthorized use or access to this website or its contents may give rise to a claim for damages and may be a criminal offence.
- You may create a link to this website, but only to the top level link. Use of 'deep linking' is prohibited unless you are linking to
an image for license purposes.
- Use of this website and any disputes of such use are subject to the laws of British Columbia, Canada.
Unless otherwise noted this website and its contents are Copyright © 2014 Mike Gabelmann. Some Rights Reserved.
To attribute any photograph(s) please use the following format:
"title", © 2014 Mike Gabelmann, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
"title", © 2014 Mike Gabelmann, used under a CC BY-NC 4.0 License
NOTE: If the "title" is not available it may be omitted.
For more information about Creative Commons and licenses please visit their website at Creative Commons.